View Single Post
Old 13-08-2021, 15:45   #5487
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Free Guy: 10/10

Somebody poured their heart and soul into the story and characters in this film. From the trailer you get the impression it is an action and special effects extravaganza and it definitely is but it is also so much more than that. I have commented recently in another thread how I don't find most comedies funny because the humour is either too predictable or too stupid to be funny. This film is me down to a T and as expected all the magic is down to Ryan Reynolds. There are some special moments in the film where you spontaneously laugh your ass off but I won't spoil them.

Suffice to say that this is the best film I have seen in the last two years and you should drop any plans you have got for this weekend and get down to the cinema to watch it.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote