View Single Post
Old 19-07-2021, 11:48   #5477
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
The Moonraker clip was most certainly a hat-tip towards the Bond franchise, no doubt chosen as it also prefigures the location of the Red Room. There were a couple of other places where I recall thinking that they had inserted an homage or two, maybe a line in the music or dialogue, but I’ll have to see it again to remember. IIRC it should become free to regular Disney subscribers in 3-4 months.
I think it works in a lot of Bond tropes. Outside of the usual Marvel formula I wouldn't be surprised if Bond was the main other influence on it.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote