Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2021, 23:22   #5961
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
No it just makes you look ridiculous when it’s evident to any observer we are talking about two entirely different things.
Nope just makes you look wrong, and then so desperate not to look wrong.

JFman
Quote:
As I explained earlier to Papa portraying vaccines in such a binary fashion is unhelpful. A 10% efficacy vaccine could be described as “working”
Pierre
Quote:
the vaccines, as I understand, are all well into the 90’s ?
JFman
Quote:
None of the vaccines are 90% against the delta variant so your risk assessment is based on assumptions known to be false.
Pierre, link backed evidenced quote
Quote:
Real-world data demonstrated 92% vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisations due to the Delta variant
Who looks “ridiculous”.......Hmmmmm,

It’s OK to admit you are wrong you know, I have done many times........it’s a sign of maturity.