View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 12:04   #706
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Rate the last movie you saw...

"Unleashed"

I hadnt a clue what this was about when I was asked to go and see this movie, and when it started I thought "Oh dear this is going to be fighting sequences throughout the whole film".
BUT... This was not the case and there was actually a story behind itas it developed nicely. With Morgan Freeman playing an old blind man really well. The film has a few funny bits too and it turned in to a pleasent film to watch after all.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote