View Single Post
Old 17-03-2023, 21:48   #11216
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
So you say, jfman. Personally, I don’t have any problems with live streams, but in any case, it will get better with time. I suspect that the reason DAZN is also using a broadcast channel is because there are still quite a few punters who do not have broadband, at least at the speeds required. Again, that will sort itself out over the next few years.
97% of people can get superfast broadband, OB. Are you really telling me the glorious streaming future hinges on the final 3%?

There’s probably more homes in the UK unable to get satellite through the lack of line of sight.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote