View Single Post
Old 13-12-2022, 18:09   #53
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S Midterms - Democrats hold Senate, Republicans take House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Sturgeon wants Scottish Independence. Everything she does suggests to me that's her genuine goal.
My insights into politicians' psyche goes deeper than the hurdle of acquiring top spot. I've been an astute watcher of the televised EU Council gatherings and you can see the "little" Presidents etc loving the limelight. The past Lithuanian president was an example. Then there's the strutting done by the big wheels.

The love it and Sturgeon wants just that. Must be since on independence alone Scotland would be headed for disaster.

Trouble is, the mass of 16 year olds who will be voting know diddly squat about anything important beyond their family.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote