View Single Post
Old 19-07-2023, 20:01   #2168
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Nonsense, you however were recently publically chastised by admin because of your innapropriate behaviour on the forum.
Another vote for the “not nonsense at all” option.

On numerous occasions you’ve presumed to know anything about my condition and how it affects me. There are a handful of CF members who have met me in real life and a few others I have on my Facebook and therefore I chat to quite often. None, and I repeat NONE of them would agree with your “assessments” of how things affect me, and they know more about me than you will in a lifetime.

I’m not offended by any of your “views”, you’re not relevant enough to cause me any offence.

In part I almost pity you for how anything you consider is an “attack” on you is because of your “disability”.

A tip for ya pal - it’s more about your self-imposed sense of superiority and knowledge, as well as you seeing fit to be offensive on here (due to your “disability” of course) yet crying out “oh infamy, infamy, they’ve all got it in for me!!” if anything is said in return.

It’s not just here you do it. I have a longtime mate on the admin team on Digital Spy and believe me you have a similar rep there.

Sorry to be the one to bring all this to your attention (soz not soz) but there you go. What started off as what could have been a legitimate and interesting forum thread is constantly hijacked by the same person spouting the same brown-stuff and it’s been going around in circles for years.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote