View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 16:29   #5
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Landlords and Tax 2023-2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It’s on profit, and the earnings rates are the same as PAYE.
Not any more it isn't from what he was saying

Quote:
For the 2023-24 tax year, landlords will pay 20 per cent tax on buy-to-let income between £12,571 and £50,270.
From your link. He was telling me currently he was getting taxed purely on profit after mortgage and the new way he has to pay tax on the total rent he charges so he is dumping stock and getting out of it. I am guessing he makes a fair bit more than the £12k. And I am only going on what he told me so don't shoot the messenger

It is the changes to Section 24 he was on about. Which still counts

https://www.nationalpropertybuyers.c...tal%20property.

I do not understand it hahaha I just know he is dumping stock and a lot of others are also

Last edited by Jaymoss; 05-05-2023 at 16:33.
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote