Thread: Racing (Car) F1 2022 Season Thread
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2022, 12:59   #35
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: F1 2022 Season Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Listening to F1, how can max get the fastest lap under yellow flag, he lifted. But even so, I guess they want him to win again, another reason to why am not watching F1 this year.

I should say my dad is watching it and I have no choice but to hear it.
You really do have some have strange thoughts when it comes to F1! First off from years ago it's your hatred for Alonso then Ferrari and now its Red Bull.

Don't get me wrong most people know the last race result of 2021 was a balls up by the FIA is this really going to stop you watching it? You can say the same things about any sport.

I mean i can't stand Christian Horner after the way he behaved at Silverstone last year and as for Helmut Marko that guys a bloody moron in my opinion the way he speaks out, but that isn't going to stop me watching F1 or listening to it even if the team i currently follow or the drivers are not doing well.

Listening to F1 rather than watching it is the same thing you're still following it even if you say you're not.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 24-04-2022 at 13:13.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote