View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 15:57   #40
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: [Update] Boris to join Nadine Dorries on the dole queue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat View Post
She will be laughing all the way to the bank, given that she will have a claim on half of the mansion they’ve just bought, as well as half of the millions of “earnings” he’s making on the US speech circuit.

She’s got him right where she wants him.

And then there’s the child support, that he’s an expert in paying…
I'll obviously grant you that. But when she married him, I'll bet the prestige was high on her mind.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote