View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 21:45   #203
elaine.robinson3
Inactive

elaine.robinson3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
This thread is for everyone to note their good/ bad experiences with Virgin Media's customer service department.

Please vote in the poll, and if you have an additional comments please feel free to leave them here!
To be so absolutely honest.............I NEVER EVER EVER had a problem with VIRGIN MEDIA......They are bloody fantastic and so are their customer service skills 120% EVERY TIME.......but having had no option when I moved house and had to accept to go to BEYOND CABLE - arrgghhh don't even get me started.!!!!
They give Virgin a really bad name & image....none of them esp. IT lot know what they are doing, if they don't know they don't CARE & you can hear it in their voice. Sir Richard Branson should be utterly disgusted & appalled at these people.
I am disabled and my computer is very important for me as a way of communicating and getting any work done.
It has now been approx. 4 weeks and I still have no access at my home to the Internet even after I was sent another Router and when I call the IT people they don't know what they are doing and there are no supervisors and when they do have a go at trying fix the problem........"No it must be your computer"......I don't think so.
So finally I find out that there is some kind of an upgrade going on, AND I am still waiting to be re-connected to the internet though...............I am now at the Local Library how disgusting that I should even have to come out in this weather just to get some work done....should I send Beyond Cable a bill for all my precious time that I have now had to spend in the library when I am meant to be paying for a service and no-one gives a toss!!!!!
I'll be going to the Media next I promise maybe that will get the ball rolling. I feel so sorry for Mr Branson having these types of employees.....it really does bring Virgin down an awful lot. I have used them for years and not one complaint, I even fly with them and train it with them as they are just fantastic but after this effort well you can imagine..............Can someone please get this fixed as a few bad slack employees shouldn't ruin it for the rest of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
elaine.robinson3 is offline   Reply With Quote