View Single Post
Old 16-02-2023, 11:04   #2021
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: The energy crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
After almost 8 months in our new house, Scottish Power’s new build team have finally woken up and opened us an account. I’m about to log in for the first time and see what we owe them. And as soon as I’ve paid it I’m transferring us to Octopus. No way am I staying with a company with customer service this awful.
You will be well set with Octopus. I called CS the other week and I could understand who answered and they were very helpful. If the cap rises in April I will jump on the tracker too

---------- Post added at 11:04 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
I was going to say it be hard as its nigh impossible to get a GP appointment, but what you quoted sounds like they going to reach out.
By the time it is all in place it will be warm again

Quote:

Regarding Octopus tracker, Seems Octopus are a little uncomfortable with the flood of interest in the tariff or they having to manually change people over, is now a 6 month waiting list, with 50 been processed a day.
well that sucks and blows my plans. They are now saying you have to have a Smart Meter too which you did not have to before. Damn procrastinating. i was gonna call and switch Monday before the site changed

Last edited by Jaymoss; 16-02-2023 at 11:08.
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote