View Single Post
Old 20-07-2007, 09:29   #1456
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
re: Rate the last movie you saw

i watched the fantastic 4 (silver surfer)

Now why oh why do most super hero films suck. Special effects do not make a film, naff jokes and a naked lady do not make a film. F4 silver surfer is almost as bad as the original original fantastic 4 (the one that never got a release but u can get it if u look hard enough) I feel that Fantastic 4 should be relegated to the naff section of superhero films along with any Xmen + Hulk + dredevil + electra film all a disapointment all filmed in exactly the same way and all of them lacking the very basics of a Good film. Its almost like watching a film by Roland Emmerich but at least he can be witty sometimes.
2/10 and thats JUST for the idea that Alba was naked...

I also had the pleasure to watch The Philidelphia Story (No not the tom hanks film) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032904/
The Philidelphia Story has some big names staring in it but as i didnt grow up watching them it didnt make me think "ohhh this must be good" - Anyway after watching the philidelphia story i gotta say that Grant, Stewart and Hepburn are masters. The story was fantastic (originally a play) and the filming/music was superb the only bad thing was i didnt understand why stewart feel in love with herpburn so quickly.
anyway 10/10

To continue my new found love for westerns i dug up Pale rider / unforgiven / the outlaw josey wales. I shall be watching them next.
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote