View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 08:39   #3
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Looking at deals with sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
Been looking at deals with sky Q.

Currently on the fullhouse package and have been since 2018 with a 350mb BB upgrade but well out of contract now. We also have talk weekends, our current price is £112 a month.

I've been looking at deal with the NHS and we can get a SKY Q box with Sky tv + netflix and the UHD+HD package for £33 a month

I was thinking of getting that and dropping Virgin tv and phone line but staying with their BB.

We don't watch sport or movies so is there anything missing from Sky that virgin don't have?
Only the Virgin Ultra HD channel I think, but with Sky, you get Sky Atlantic. They are probably the only principal differences in content you will notice.

There is also a better choice of streamers, including Apple TV+.