View Single Post
Old 18-04-2022, 17:24   #366
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
Been thinking over Easter Weekend I think it safe to say Dave Ja Vu and Drama +1 will both be axe on Freeview when UKTV launch Alibi and GOLD on Freeview.

Information was given to me March 21st.
If they do move those two to FTA I can't see obvious ways to get significantly better channel numbers on DTT. ITV are clearly up for deals with their +1s based on what happened with ITV4+1 placeholder recently, but those remaining placeholders they have are right next to Drama+1 at Ch60, so only the stream currently used by Dave Ja Vu would get a worthwhile move (from Ch 74), and even then they are pretty far from Yesterday on Ch27.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote