View Single Post
Old 29-05-2014, 19:04   #229
MrIca
Inactive

MrIca is on a distinguished roadMrIca is on a distinguished road
Re: mj Quinn bt openreach engineers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacker View Post
Really MJQ THE WORST COMPANY TO WORK FOR boy i got to say no I'm not a manager I'm an engineer who work for them,
Sure there are days that are hard we know that but it's easy to do four a day everyday, if you can't do that, 2 thing move your ass it's your money, i mean really, starting out its going to take a while to know the network 80 % of you that work for MJQ don't have a hawk ! Do you even know how much time it's save you like half of your day, learn the job right if you can, more or less if there nothing up the pole then the pit 99% of the time it's hits the pcp, it's lazy you moan cause its not a 5 min job every job should take 2 hours. Like the first thing you should do is check your e side, cause if it's not at the pcp then boom you know nup e side, give you a chance at the eu your now look for a stop or spares, it's damm lazy, moan moan it's messed the other engineer who work for MJQ up, who can do the job. And just get on with its, stop moaning. the people who have quit or been sack, lol the joke on you, and I've work all over and i do 5 or 6. If your not ex .bt , well let say you got a lot to learn yes it's takes time, every area is different, ex .bt know that, first timer don't. Learn the trade and your earn good money. Fill your paper work in correct, you shouldt get tax on your wages. It's just funny cause its a shame really, you judge to soon. As for tones if you can't get a tone on, phone exchange, think cause people do go in there. It's like if you not willing to work hard, well you can't expect good money. It's lazy lazy, i don't care what anyone said i would be more then happy to show you how the big boys roll, from pole to pcp new dropwire you name it's. Anyone who used the rope and pull thing go to school.take its up by hand. Get on with its,its its really not that hard

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 00:06 ---------- Previous post was 28-05-2014 at 23:49 ----------

In the summer you should be taking home 900 a week and i do 6.30am in the morning to 9pm every night i do the jobs quick, i just asked the eu where the the nte going, I'm up the pole at 7am first job i let the eu know the night i asked if possible i could be at there for 10 to 8 but I'm already up the pole before hand eu don't need to know that part my dial tone is at that eu house 100 % by 8am I'm just willing to work to earn a good living. It's call smart thinking. Try its you might get some where. :-)

---------- Post added at 00:10 ---------- Previous post was at 00:06 ----------

And the worst day I've had is today,at only did 3
I can see you're a hard worker and that's great but it's just not practical for most people to work the hours you do. With the amount of people BT are taking on this year they will have to lose some contractors as the people they are taking on are mostly doing installs (they are on a new lower wage than the repair guys). I still would recommend people try and get into BT directly. It's a much more secure job.
MrIca is offline   Reply With Quote