View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 14:50   #16
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: FBI searches former president Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You obviously missed the recent CPAC polling at the weekend. Trump got 69% and DeSantis got 24% for presidential nomination preference. All recent Primaries where candidates got endorsed by Trump, all won.
That's why I said he still has a hold on the base.

Quote:
But just getting back to the main topic, the current U.S Attorney General, Merrick Garland, approved these FBI searches, who is Merrick Garland?

He was President Obama’s Supreme Court Justice Nominee in 2016, however, the Republican controlled Senate refused to hold his confirmation and his nomination expired just before President Obama left office and Trump took office, then nominating one of his own picks, Neil Gorsuch. I bet that made Garland pissed off a tad and is now, if I’m being cynical, asserting revenge. Just too convenient in my eyes.
As others are pointed out the Attorney General can't just demand a raid. This was requested by the FBI which is headed by a Trump appointee and further approved by another Trump appointee. You can't point at one person in a chain and say it was all their doing.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote