View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 10:54   #14
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Is it time to leave the UK?

My feeling is that it is better to go somewhere rather than "running away" from somewhere.

If you are in the former you are going to a place you want to go to and have researched and planned. You are doing a positive and that's far easier to sell to family and friends and you will have worked out your support network in your new home.

In the latter you too often find you take the same problems you have to a new location. You are still you.