View Single Post
Old 22-11-2003, 23:51   #4
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star
Re: Vote for your sports personality of the year

wilko... about time there was an englishman who was not only good at a sport, but managed to help an english team actually win something of 'importance', if I may call it that.

well done england... about bloody time, considering you invented the game back in 1823*!!!

*disclaimer - this date was retrieved from an online source regarding the origins of the contemporary game of rugby. this is by no means my opinion on anything in the world at all, it is merely a date that someone else put on the net as a rough guide to when William Webb Ellis decided to cheat at football coz his team were probably rubbish and were losing at the time. if it is wrong, live with it.

might i also add - i have no interest whatsoever if this is incorrect. you may post corrections all you like, but i still do not give a flying monkeys poo poo.