Thread: Sky HD Install
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 10:00   #17
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
Re: Sky HD Install

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcamalpha2004
I can see your point, however what is the extra tenner a month for? have sky said its for the better quality picture? i dont know.
But I know life is all about choices, you pay what you feel right for a service, as I said earlier give it a year or so and them prices will come right down, unless you cant wait to get on the hd bandwagon
The extra tenner is to recieve the HD channels, so just to reiterate, even if you buy Sky sports and Sky movies if you dont pay an extra tenner you DONT get the HD channels.

Also i doubt the price will come down, you still have to pay an extra tenner for Sky+ although that is available for nothing if you have 2 premuim channel packs e.g. Sky SPorts 1, 2 and 3 which makes it a much better package IMO.

I dont see why if you pay for Sky Sports or Sky Movies packages you should be asked to pay an extra tenner specifically just to the the Movies HD channel which after all IS JUST a better picture.
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote