View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 22:10   #709
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
Re: The anyone but England thread!

OOpps Double post... my bad

Just got back from a good weekend away and watched the game as i recorded it.

WHAT a game! Absolutely brilliant, could NOT have been better.

Rooney - Looses the plot, Beckham - does his foot in, Eriksson - Does nothing, BBC - Blames Rooney at full time and refers to "Britain" instead of England - Hilarity!

Nearly done myself laughing - bye bye England, bye bye!

And know this England, Know this - "I" was right, "I" was right - you were wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja Post 274
You can even come back and visit me - we can have a virtual cup of tea - and i can tell you why i was right alllll along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja Post 266
In the end people - in the end - the result is the same...

YOUR GONNA WIN FECK ALL!

Why - as you seem eager to ask - well, you have no team, no bottle, and no chance!

To win the World Cup you need a team, you have a bunch of individuals.

I now wish you good luck - as i know your going out and it will do you no good anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja Post 423
Anyway - i think England will get past this stage (Added: The Group Stage for clarification) and the next, assuming you dont end up with the Germans, but past that - unless you get lucky again and do a Germany last time round - Your out of here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja Post 444
First good team you get - your out... The vultures are circling... Your guff!

I stick by my prediction, you'll get past Ecuador, beyond that - history!

Tata England.

Your nowhere near good enough for this competition
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja Post 610
Guess who's back! Sorry folks, been away again for a few days - in England...

I will start off today by saying that you got away with it again against Ecuador and a small climbdown is in order on my part.

Simply put, i dont think you deserve to be where you are, you've had an easy group and an easy second round against Ecuador and you still managed to look like a poor team in every single game yet you have scraped it.

I had predicted you would go out against whoever you got in the Quater's but it looks like you've been lucky again and fluked another easyish tie against Portugal... To a point...

Deco getting himself sent off was a massive blow to Portugal and with Costinha and possibly Ronaldo missing as well you've spawned a much easier team. However, i think your so poor that you may even go out to Portugal still although im not as confident as before.
And the best of the lot - The Creme de la creme!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja Post 612
There's only one problem with luck....
You should know im feeling mighty smug right now - smug as a smug bug in a smug rug who's feeling particularly smug.

Tata England - Tata!

*This post is dedicated to all the wonderful people at the BBC! GIRUY!!!