View Single Post
Old 18-06-2006, 10:10   #39
JediMaster
Inactive

JediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these partsJediMaster is just so famous around these parts
Re: Problems With My Wireless Belkin Router And NTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb2
First time on the forum...getting lots of hassle from the family:

Help! Loads of people seem to have had the dreaded NTL & Belkin Router problems (all lights but modem light shutdown and no internet access is possible). Have to power down the router to fix.

Not sure what the advice is : replace the Belkin, get Linksys, sort out connection settings, give up!
I told Dell it was Faulty, they refunded the Money & said Keep the Router. I went for the Linksys one & it worked 1st time....
JediMaster is offline   Reply With Quote