View Single Post
Old 30-05-2006, 10:14   #4
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Re: The official close season non-World Cup football gossip/rumour thread

although Jordan won't be happy about Dowie going to Charlton i have to say that i and the other fans i know wish him all the luck.. he's a great manager and was never given full support by Jordan who thinks buying one player for £1 million will get you in the prem and then not buying anyone will keep you there

also looks like AJ is on his way too.. he's way better than the rest of the squad and he gave us a season we prob didn't deserve that could have harmed his world cup hopes so all the best

it's interesting how when some players go everyone wishes them luck and hopes they do well but when others leave we are glad to see the back of them
sherer is offline   Reply With Quote