Thread: Sky Hd
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2006, 15:34   #1
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Sky Hd

Not sure if this has been talked about before if so sorry.

http://www.sky.com/ordersky/equipment/skyhd/

I cannot believe how much it is going to be to have HD!!!! I'm quiet happy paying top $ for a TV, but to pay £299 for the box as well as £10 a month subscription is day light robbery!!!!!

It was not that long ago when I brought my Sky + box now there telling me in less than a year to get a new one for my HD TV.

Does HD TV not work unless I have a box?
Anyone know how much NTLs box will be when it comes out?
Is it really worth the money for a better picture?

Is it just a massive RIP!!!!!!!???????

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:18 ----------

if your HD TV is freeview included how does that work with SKY?
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote