View Single Post
Old 18-11-2005, 23:51   #827
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
re: Rate the last movie you saw

18/11/05 - Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire

I went to see this tonight and I'm glad I booked. The place waspacked but I did get good seats.
Anyway.... on to the film review....
I think this is one of my favourite ones out of the Harry Potter movies.
The first one was magical as everything was new, and then I thought "The Prisoner of Azkaban" was good, but "The Goblet Of Fire" is now definately one of my favourites.
Its very well produced and the effects are great too.
For the book readers, you will find a few of the sub plots missing but do realise the book was massive so they've done quite well to get all into one movie.
The charactars are now growing up and you can see new sides to them all... romance starting to take a part of their lives, and friendships breaking and building.
There is lots of action, many challanges for Harry and his team, and lots of new faces, so I definately reccomend it.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote