Thread: Jokes Thread
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2005, 16:40   #302
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: [Merged] The Joke Thread (Part 2)

Top 9 comments made by NBC at the Olympics

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:

• Weightlifting commentator: †œThis is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.ââ‚ ‚¬Ã‚
  • Dressage commentator: †œThis is a really lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.ââ‚à ‚¬Ã‚
  • Paul Hamm, Gymnast: †œI owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and farther.ââ‚ ‚¬Ã‚
  • Boxing Analyst: †œSure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.ââ‚ ‚¬Ã‚
  • Softball Announcer: †œIf history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã‚Â
  • Basketball analyst: †œHe dribbles a lot and the opposition doesnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã‚Â
  • At the rowing medal ceremony: †œAh, isnââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã‚Â
  • Soccer commentator: †œJulian Dicks is everywhere. Itâ₠¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s like theyââ‚ ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ve got eleven Dicks on the field.ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã‚Â
  • Tennis Commentator: †œOne of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses themââ‚ ¬Ã‚¦Oh my God, what have I just said?ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã‚Â

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is online now   Reply With Quote