Thread: Jokes Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 20:23   #297
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: [Merged] The Joke Thread (Part 2)

This is something that actually happened recently in the vets.

I arrived at the vets to collect a kitten that was in for castration. There was a young couple already at the receptionist counter so I had to wait.
The young man asked if their cat was ready for collection and was told that it was. He then asked what was it they had done to complete the operation. His partner looked at him smiled and went to sit down. The young lady receptionist went rather red and said we had to remove his balls sir and they call it castration. The bloke winced and walked of to join his partner. I saw the receptionists embarrassment and said can always trust a man to ask the awkward questions.
Florence is offline   Reply With Quote