View Single Post
Old 20-09-2005, 10:18   #18
orangebird
Inactive

Services: Yeah Baby! ;)
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star
Re: 1mb on 5 computers. How do I do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayesey
I imagine the only reason for putting that into the T&Cs is so that if someone plugs 10 PCs into a 1Mb line & then phones NTL to complain of slow speeds when they're all being used, NTL can just say "well you're only supposed to use 3 PCs....". Other than that I can't see any reason for limiting the number of PCs you can connect.
That's it. If you connect 5 pc's to 1 1meg connection, (apart from being tight wads), you have no right to call ntl and complain of slow service. Remember that. Also remember that the d/l limit is 3gig a month...I'm damn sure that 5 of you would d/l more than that, which would give ntl yet another reason to kick you off their service. And people wonder why students get a hard time...
orangebird is offline   Reply With Quote