View Single Post
Old 23-09-2003, 11:38   #53
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Quote:
Originally posted by imback
Since that takle he has never really played since, so I'd say it ended his career, Keane deserved to banned from football for it, he amited he set out to hurt him, worse that getting pushed about a little and being laughed at for missing a pentaly I'd say

So while people are claiming what Viera done was disgusting, lets remember how nasty one of your own can be.
He was banned, a total of 8 matches. Maybe the punishment should have been longer. I don't know about the talk of him being sent to prision though. Should Razor Ruddock have been sent to prision when he broke both of Andy Coles legs in a reserve game? Or should Lucas Neill be charged after breaking Carriagers leg? Maybe there was intent in those tackles, maybe not.

I admit the tackle did injure Haaland, but he would have been back playing if it wasn't for the injury with his other knee.

Quote:
Haaland admitted on his personal website that the tackle wasn't on the knee that is currently threatening to end his career
http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/sp...ory=21967.html
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote