View Single Post
Old 23-09-2003, 11:30   #52
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
Quote:
Originally posted by timewarrior2001
he's had a knee and hip injury, so he hasnt been playing as much.
i have seen him play in atleast 3 games already this season

Quote:

Man Utd fans think Man Utd get unfair treatment from other fans. If you were to look at it from other fans points of view it is OTHER teams that get treat unfairly.
we do sometimes dont get it our way the same as any other team if someone gets fouled in the box or outside the area it still doesnt go our way so you cant say that

Quote:

If any player gets too close to man utd players they are on the ground in agony, then they get up and promptly flatten the offending player.
i dont think so else you would have seen giggs solskjaer fortune all hitting the deck and none of them have done that in the games i have seen them this season because if they have gone down it was under an unfair challenge

Quote:

Man Utd are hated because they think they can and indeed do get away with murder. .
i dont know what your on about really because thats certainly not the case we are not a dirty team and things dont always go our way the penalty on sunday was legitimate

Quote:

Keane should have been banned from english football after admitting ending that guys career, he should have gone to bloody prison for GBH
i admit he should have been punished

Quote:

We have won nothing besides promotion, theres more teams I could be jealous of other than Man Utd. But saying that Boro tend to hold their own against the magnificent red devils everytime we play now. Funny that isnt it? such a small team that are capable of thrashing a big team.
so you have a few wins over us so what ?

we cant always win every game and our record the past 2 seasons hasent been of the highest order though weve had more losses and draws yet still win titles :p
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote