View Single Post
Old 22-09-2003, 19:17   #34
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H
Quote:
Originally posted by kronas
good god this issue is still going on ruud van nistelrooy was late in his challenge viera kicked out ruud tryed to avoid it whats wrong with that ?

how is it ruud's fault ?

so the way i see it load of arsenal players started a fracar against the man utd players

they were taking the p*** out of van nistelrooy missing the penalty and how is that right ?

its the way i saw it in all fairness and truth i watched the whole game
Its football mate. There wouldnt be half the trouble/violence if there wasnt such strict rules in place.

Rudd was all over Vieri, I'd be well annoyed too, and of sorted him out. Its human nature. Manu are good at instigating things, then pulling out and reckoning there the good guys. Of course a manu fan might have a different attitude, obviousley
Steve H is offline   Reply With Quote