View Single Post
Old 28-05-2005, 09:48   #130
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Science Fiction & Fantasy Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by allieyoung666
I love the old battlestar, but I cannot stand the new one as it is totally crap and full of sex, the old one was just retro and really cool!
The new one was still better than Galactica 1980!!!

I must admit I thought the new one was too slow. And not enough of the new cylons.

I got the impression that they rushed through the series without having the effects finished off properly.

And what the hell was with the end of the season?

I've got the original series box set and must admit I enjoy watching that more than the new one. Although I'll no doubt give the new one another go when the new season starts.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote