View Single Post
Old 21-05-2005, 18:22   #3478
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Re: [Merged] Football talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
(Oh and I don't support either team so I'm not biased either way)
Indeed, and you obviously were watching a different game.....

United were all over Arsenal. We created more chances, the number of corners were something like 11 to 1 in favour of United. The only thing which let us down was the shockingly bad finishing of RVN - the blame can be placed squarely on his shoulders.

But as you say, Arse won the cup. But it's not as if they played or even looked like winners.
Nice edit on my quote but if Man Utd performed to their abilities they would have scored since they were so "dominant". If you read my post I said that both sides failed to perform on the pitch. There is no point dominating open play if you are going to keep putting the ball into the crowd
As someone once said to me
Quote:
Chances mean nothing if you do not take them.
Nice to see that Man Utd fans can lose with dignity

Oh and as to the roof, it developed technical difficulties this morning when they tried to close it before it rained.