View Single Post
Old 14-01-2005, 13:41   #69
SMHarman
Inactive

Services: Cablevision
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
Re: No Wireless Networks were found in range

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisauk
Thank you I will have a go this evening and post back, are they any settings in for the router to do with printing?
No printing settings are entirely down to windoze. If you need to reset the router you will need to reinput the SSID / WEP key etc for your laptop to reconnect. The password for mine is now stuck to the router so i don't forget it.

I'm sure it has been asked so far but in Windows do you have file and printer shareing turned on on the PCs.

Do all the PCs belong to the same workgroup e.g. LISAUK

Does Each PC have a unique name LISA_DESK, LISA_LAPTOP etc.

Can you file share between these PCs, can you see them in the network neighbourhood on My Computer.

If not and they belong to the same workgroup, have you tried searching for them in My Computer (search for Or is it Find) and choose computer not file or folder.
SMHarman is offline   Reply With Quote