View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 20:33   #22
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Men less likely to wear ties with a jacket

Well that would take a long time to fully cover.

Earth was believed to be flat long before we knew it was a sphere. However in recent years and decades some have decided to ignore science and fact. I've seen some YouTube videos and Netflix documentaries. There are deeply invested and even have conventions where they meet and discuss their own takes on science.

But back to topic. I only wear a tie and suit at weddings and funerals.

About 15 years ago the call centre I worked in decided that we all needed to be smarter so rules were changed and trousers shirts and ties became mandatory. It did not go down well.