View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 10:25   #207
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Smart Meter, Yae or Nae?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I believe you are thinking of the old SMETS 1 meters, installations now are the new SMETS2 meters, which thay can easily connect to.
I cant easily move to Octopus first as I noted above, they seem incapable of quoting me a single rate because my meter [correctly] shows on the datebase as a dual (E7) meter. So in my case, its easier to swap first, move later.

---------- Post added at 02:12 ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 ----------
Yes you're correct if it's a SMETS2 you should be ok I hope, if it had been SMETS1 then it needed to be made by SECURE.

The meters Octopus installed for me are Kaifi MA120 for Electricity and EDMI GS-60B for Gas, luckily they have worked perfectly as I got the first bill yesterday.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 02-05-2024 at 10:30.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote