Thread: Wifi Calling
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 13:16   #1
Rillington
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media, DAB
Rillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation era
Wifi Calling

I have issues making calls and have been told that Wifi Calling is the solution to this. However I use an ethernet cable with the wireless aspect of the router switched off and to make Wifi Calling work, I would have to switch this on.

My computer has the wifi logo with a line through it, which underlines that the computer is not connecting to the internet wirelessly. However, if I set up Wifi Calling, and thereby switch on the wireless aspect of my computer, would I still be able to stop my computer connecting wirelessly to the internet, thereby only being online on my computer when the ethernet cable is plugged in?
Rillington is offline   Reply With Quote