View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 11:51   #2346
Rillington
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media, DAB
Rillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

The introduction of adverts on Amazon Prime has led me to think that it might be time to part ways with Amazon. I'm not paying a 33.33..% price increase to get the ad-free experience I previously had and, frankly, adverts annoy me to the extent that I haven't watched a single programme/film on rime since they were introduced..

Amazon have gone of of their way to 'reassure' people that the number of adverts would be nowhere near that we see on television - YouTube tends to show two commercials at a time - so I am wondering how many adverts you generally get in, say, a one-hour programme on Prime and does the number you get depend on the programme/genre you are watching? Also do the pop up randomly or do you get some indication as to when they might appear?
Rillington is offline   Reply With Quote