View Single Post
Old 22-03-2024, 20:46   #1238
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Hamas Israel War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Israel isn’t an occupying force, to say so shows an historical ignorance.

But even if I was to take that comment at face value, Gaza was not occupied, in fact Israeli families were forcibly removed from Gaza in order to give the territory wholly to Palestinians.

You don’t know that, that statement purely the result of your own mind and no one else’s.

Anyway there’s no real point is continuing down this avenue as you’re entrenched in your stance and I am comfortable with my position.
Israel are absolutely an occupying force. I can't substantively engage with points that start from such an egregious falsehood.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote