View Single Post
Old 26-02-2024, 21:53   #1634
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: The Chronicles of Rishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Ah yes, Jews lurking in the shadows … I swear you can’t possibly tone-check this stuff before you hit ‘reply’ …
I didn’t say Jews - mainly because that’s not what I mean as almost everyone knows.

It’s a helpful conflation for others to use - much as criticism of Israel gets routinely dismissed as antisemitism regardless of the facts.

Are you denying the existence of a pro-Israel lobby in the UK that actively campaigns to push policy initiatives on both major political parties that further the cause and interests of the Israeli state?

It's certainly a far more credible proposition than the Islamophobic slurs being banded around without evidence.

Last edited by jfman; 26-02-2024 at 22:07.