View Single Post
Old 19-02-2024, 12:49   #6
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Different TV remotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
When using as TV Virgin no problem, but others are used mostly to stream, to answer your point,
Radio , sound apps etc .. the point I was asking for is this. My LG s work from 30 feet away, and from behind anything in the room ,the Samsung I have to be( and I have just checked) within 4 feet and only works if pointed directly at it and then towards the base . Looking to replace my only nonsmart TV, if this is the norm for Samsung will discount it as a brand
It's not the norm with a modern Samsung, if yours is a non smart it's probably really old and basic so that's your problem, things have changed alot my Samsung TV came with 2 remotes and 1 is even solar powered.