View Single Post
Old 11-02-2024, 12:45   #216
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Online Safety Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
And how would they do that as they have failed miserably for years and i don't see any technical system that cannot be circumnavigated. If you ask me as a very well informed person as far as telecoms is involved this is all just pie in the sky to make it look like they are doing something to placate those who have nothing better to do than get offended because others are not offended and they think they should be. I can assure you that the more they block and ban stuff the more the clever people will get around it.

I will give you an example. They bring in ULEZ zones so the first thing you see is a massive increase in number plate cloning. Ask any traffic copper how bad it has become.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/fea...owing-problem/

Again my point put a ban or cost to something and someone will always find a way around it.
I think that a parent whose child has been murdered will be infinitely more than 'offended'.

---------- Post added at 12:40 ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Nothing, just another excuse to further an agenda.

I'll ask again. What is this 'agenda' that you repeatedly refer to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
What the f**k has god to do with it?
It's all in the post as to why Brian Draper felt it appropriate to involve God and why it's also pertinent to those who don't believe in God.

I also think it's inappropriate to use a thinly veiled expletive in the same sentence as God too. Note the correct capitalisation as well.
RichardCoulter is online now   Reply With Quote