View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 20:20   #2232
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Who, apart from you just now, who has said anything about ‘limitless’ library of content?

You twist everything out of context. It is important that any library is refreshed from time to time to keep it relevant. You don’t sign up to see a specified list of content, you sign up to the content they happen to present. Things change from time to time, (except, possibly in your house). My only issue with pulling content is that they should give a few months’ notice that it’s going to be pulled so you have a chance to view it first.
The biggest change in this thread is your persistent lowering of the bar in terms of what you expect from streaming services.

Quote:
What nonsense. You do realise that the content on the streamers includes the same content that would otherwise have been destined for the TV channels, don’t you?

And if you compare the cost of signing up for all the channels you want to see on Virgin and what the same content will cost you on Virgin Stream, you will notice a huge difference and you will also get more choice by signing up to the appropriate streamers instead.
100% on a like for like basis what I’d pay Virgin for my TV package is more on Stream than TV360. I’m one of these “except sports” viewers remember that plough billions a year into the UK TV market.

I say all of this while subscribing to four overseas streaming services and Now TV.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote