View Single Post
Old 11-01-2024, 11:29   #763
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Yes, it’s significantly less functional than regular channel hopping and that creates friction which mitigates against a full transition to IP based TV - as many of us here have been saying for years in the face of breathless futurology from certain other posters …
It's a real pain just to get to I player for the news channel so many hoops to jump through, at the moment my TV defaults to cnn so that's not too bad,.still working out how to remove apps I will never look at, getting there slowly .Used to default to some vague children's channel but at least that has gone