View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 12:17   #119
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Online Safety Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
An interesting discussion about the incident features in the first part of this programme:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001tr3f

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 ----------

To my knowledge I haven't got anyth8ng wrong. I sometimes do due to brain injury and, if it's politely pointed out, will apologise and make amends.
I was wondering when that statement would make an appearance, glad to see you didn’t disappoint.

Your brain injury isn’t a get out of jail free card to allow you to talk complete drivel and not to be held accountable for it.