View Single Post
Old 29-11-2023, 10:13   #7879
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Is there someone you can complain to peanut as Consultants should be listening to what their patients say.

My brother saw a consultant a couple of weeks ago and when he came out he said the consultant was deeply patronising and insulting about his weight.

My brother used to bodybuild so has a lot of muscle which weights far more.
That's shocking but so believable today. I've tried PALS in the past but you get nowhere. Their word against yours. They make it too hard to complain so people don't bother.

I walked out mid consultation after I told him what's the point of me being there if he's not going to listen a single word. After 2 years I have a lot of questions which he wasn't interested in listening to any of them. I told the receptionist on the way to make sure I'm covered. Strangely the receptionist didn't look too surprised either.

I should get a call today to rate the quality of care etc and I'll add a comment to that. But I will ask for someone else in future.