View Single Post
Old 16-11-2023, 20:49   #6335
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
So you say you just got a 'watch' but it's just one that's worth £13k-16k and also you can spend that kind of money without telling your partner. Blimey, I take it that's how the other half lives. But very nice watch, good for you. Wow
Without getting into too much detail I didn’t pay anywhere near the prices you’re quoting. Prices for watches are dropping but resellers have stock that they paid high for and are trying to recoup on only VC or AP are really holding value oh and of course the Daytona chronograph

SWMBO doesn’t tell me what she spends money on or where the next rescue dog has come from ������

To add, I’m not ‘the other half’ far from it

Last edited by mrmistoffelees; 16-11-2023 at 20:53.
mrmistoffelees is offline   Reply With Quote