View Single Post
Old 16-11-2023, 08:42   #6329
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
That's a really good price, I've got a couple of 2nd Gens as I now use 3rd Gen with the clock on it. Though I only use it for the clock and to turn lights on / off and to check notifications. Other than that I haven't found much use for them. Not sure a screen will add anything for me but for that price I might see if I do have a use. I just find sending things off a bit of a hassle though.
Yeah I feel ya but there are 2 UPS drop off points on the way to fat club so can drop off today hahaha. They have given me till 31st December to send it off and sent the voucher for £25 straight away so that should alleviate any hassles