View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 16:34   #102
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Multiculturalism is dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
My son is mixed race. His mother is British Indian and her parents are Indian immigrants.

For 4 years I lived in Leicester, one of the most multicultural cities in the UK. No one ever gave me hassle (other than my son’s mother when she’d go off on one of her usual strops).

I’m failing to see which part of this multiculturalism is “bad” or “dangerous”.
But how much mixing did you and they do? All too misleading when there are so many of your own "kind", that you don't have to associate too much outside of that group.
Just last year.

Quote:
Tensions had been rising between different minority communities for quite some time, but were then brought into sharp focus after violence broke out following the India v Pakistan cricket match on Sunday, August 28. Further disorder involving members of Hindu and Muslim communities followed over the next fortnight, leading police to launch a major operation in a bid to restore calm.
There have been many instances of inter-group violence over the decades and not just in the UK.
I remember a documentary by Darcus Howe, "Who you callin' a ......". It was about non-white groups hating other non-white groups.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote