View Single Post
Old 13-10-2023, 06:39   #183
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
This will be my last post tonight and I’ll pick it tomorrow if required.

I don’t think that you can draw any parallels between what Palestinians are going through now or have been through in the past and the Holocaust. They not at all comparable….at all.

Well, we know they can’t do it now. But their mindset is of that. If they could they bloody well would. Israel is 100% surrounded…completely….by states that want to see them destroyed.

Well, call me old school. I can get along with brutality. But I was surprised when babies and toddlers were beheaded. There is nothing normal about that. Perhaps if Gengis Khan was behind the attacks I could understand.

And there you have it.

Replace bombs raining down from Israel to executing children and babies by Hamas and you have the exact same point. Is Israeli vengeance the “natural destination”?

Insert Spiderman meme here.
Israeli vengeance is absolutely the natural destination for some however that doesn’t exempt them from their duty to civilians even if they are happy to ignore the law and their moral code is “we don’t behead babies but incinerating them in a bomb blast is a grey area”.

If they act like terrorists under a national flag and commit war crimes they should - rightly - be condemned unequivocally.

The Spiderman meme is apt but if it’s Israel and Hamas pointing at each other that says more about Israel than Hamas.

---------- Post added at 06:39 ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms NTL View Post
Do you deny that the OP is the mouthpiece of שר ההסברה?
I do wonder when we will get a thread title refresh as we often do with fast moving events.

With Israel launching its ground offensive in coming days having ordered somewhere between 700,000 and a million people to flee northern Gaza to the south it’s going to become quite dated quite fast. A bit like a Workd War 2 thread in 1944 titled “Germany invade Poland”.

Last edited by jfman; 13-10-2023 at 06:48.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote